Get Ready for the Next Battle – TEKKEN BLOODLINE is Almost Here!

Netflix has been on a tear with it’s original animated offerings, and this one seems to be no exception. Premiering exclusively on Netflix, Tekken Bloodline, an anime based on the popular 3D fighting game by Bandai Namco has long been teased, and finally has a release date and new trailer. The trailer is full of small details that will be a treat for fans of the series, and longtime series lead Katsuhiro Harada has said that “die hard fans of the original and new viewers as well will discover many new things that will make them say, ‘so that’s what happened!’ ”

“Power is everything.” Jin Kazama learned the family self-defense arts, Kazama-Style Traditional Martial Arts, from his mother at an early age. Even so, he was powerless when a monstrous evil suddenly appeared, destroying everything dear to him, changing his life forever. Angry at himself for being unable to stop it, Jin vowed revenge and sought absolute power to exact it. His quest will lead to the ultimate battle on a...

Continue reading...

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
Tekken 3 getting adapted into an Anime decades later after release is something I never asked for but didn't know I needed in muh life!

Please do not Ban Me
This looks better than the White washed Tekken live action movie I watched years ago where Christie Monteiro is white. Netflix astonished me because they outperformed my expectations and have thus far given me newfound optimism for the Netflix platform. I didn't believe they would carry Tekken very well.

It's nice to see Hwoarang in this, and I hope that they respect his role as Jin's adversary and that their fight is amazing. Just watching the moments of Jin and Hwoarang in this teaser makes me think of Ryu and Ken. Finally! An adaptation of Tekken that has Hwoarang in the plot! I'm really excited. I hope the Mishima family drama coexists with his rivalry with Jin and his desire for retribution against the Ogre. In contrast to their Resident Evil television series, Netflix needs to produce more canon adaptations like this one.

Trust me
I hope it reaches new audiences and introduces the franchise to those who have never heard of or played Tekken before.Additionally, with Tekken 8 just around the corner, this may be a brilliant marketing move. Instead of merely throwing out random punches or kicks, they actually animated the move combos from the core Tekken games. That substantially improves the show already. The following month will be exciting to experience to Netflix Subscribers like because of all the quality content waiting for me!

Netflix Animation theme makes better video game Adaptation than whoever made the Resident Evil series adaptation.

Aspiring God of Destruction
Since I've been a Tekken fan for about ten years, I can't wait to see this. Unlike the live-action film, I think this show (or movie) will have some promise. Everyone seems to be doing well so far. Additionally, it's wonderful that Jin is not antisocial. I actually cried because I was so happy. I played Tekken 3 as my very first video game, and I've continued to play every game after that. I feel like I've been waiting for this my entire life.

I am Happy for Tekken fans. As a Street Fighter fan I am so Jealous because we never had a good adaptation.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
I'm giddy with excitement. It almost reminds one of the animated Mortal Kombat films to see this new trailer. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be less gory and graphic. There must be a pause in the dialogue. We all probably already know what the plot will be, but we're not entirely sure how fantastic and cool the FIGHT sequences will be. That's what I'm anticipating, at least.