Genre of movie you don't watch

Action movies is one genre that I hate to watch because I cannot come to terms with what they call "suspending disbelief" even for a moment. Take for example the scene where there is a gun and someone is going to kill someone. But before pulling the trigger, there is this long dialogue of the one that holds the gun thereby giving the change for the other guy to grab his gun. Another is a car chase scene which is very long that it bores me. The same with the fighting, the protagonist and antagonist seem not to get tired. In short, action movies are not realistic so I do not watch that kind of movie.

I love watching movies and I think there's no sort of genre that I don't want to watch. If there's one then I think it would be Film-Noir and Western. Well I love classic films but I somehow don't enjoy watching Film-Noir kind of films. I've seen some good Western movies but whenever I pick movies to watch, I don't include Western films in my choices because I kinda find them boring.

I don't like to watch Western, Black Comedy, and Zombie movies. I enjoy watching drama, romantic comedy, horror, and action thriller. I also watch animation and sifi, however, I don't watch sifi too much.

I personally like all of the genres. I have to say I don't have one I wouldn't watch. My favorite genre is Comedy. Sometimes you just need a little bit of humor in your life after a busy stressful day. "What About Bob," is my favorite Comedy with Richard Dreyfuss, and Bill Murray.:)

A great comedy where the Psychotherapist looses his mind after caring for one of his crazy patients that becomes his stalker.:)

I can watch most genres of movies. But if I have to pick movies I don't normally watch, it's probably any Steven Seagal action flick. His action movies in particular are just mindless with his cliched ponytail and kung-fu kicking every adversity he seees. And the dialogue is just super cheesy and douchey.

I doubt if there are any genres of movies I really don't like to watch. I am such an adventurous person when it comes to movies I like to know what's the movie about if I see one. My easily most watched movies are the comedy series, they help me relax better. The only type of movies I hardly watch are the horror films I am not pleased with many of the scenes. That does not deter me from watching them once in a while.

I agree with you about horror movies, Tony. I don't really like all the blood and gore, but I can appreciate something which is psychologically scary. It's not exactly a genre, but other kinds of movies I generally don't watch are often ones which have won Oscars. This isn't to say that I haven't watched a few Oscar-winning movies. But I take serious issue with what the voting panel considers is a movie which is Oscar-worthy. At face value, it seems like a movie can only win an Oscar if it's sufficiently boring or sufficiently tragic :p

To be honest, there aren't really many movie genres that I won't watch, as I'm willing to give most a try. The ones I like the least though, are movies with subtitles but that isn't to say that I think the movies are necessarily bad, it's just when I want to watch a movie, I want to do just that, watch it and not have to sit there reading the screen.

In fact I like all genres of movies except so called art films which I am not able to digest fully. I am a fan of intelligent action movies where we can see quite intelligent movies from hero to defeat villain. But most of these action movies are quite unrealistic but watching them is a good time pass and entertainment.

I like horror movies too. But I think it is not good as it induce fear within us. Nowadays I focus more on comedy movies and the last one was Central Intelligence. I am a big fan of Charlie Chaplin and Mr.Bean series.

I hate romantic movies. They do alot of silly and excessive stuff that don't always make sense to get each others affection but they already love each other. They are very predictable and unrealistic. You'll always know how it's going to end.