Not only that, but what the hell do you want us to do about it? If you have a problem with an online store, deal with them.

If you can't contact them or they won't respond, file a chargeback with your credit card company.

Also, its only been a week? Patience man. Sure, they should probably respond/ship quicker, but i'd give it at least 2 weeks.

You've also failed to state where both you and they are located. Its very common for websites to not update tracking/shipping status when the item in question is indeed in transit.

And if you and this store are in different countries, you'll be waiting a hell of a lot longer than a week depending on the shipping method used.

I haven't ordered from them but my friends did get me the Kamen Rider V3 from them for Christmas. From what I know shipping from Hawaii (where the Generation Kikaida store is located) to my home state of NJ took a little over a week. The package was also sent with delivery confirmation. Keep in mind that shipping time can depend on what shipping method you chose and if your shipping out of the country. I can't comment on their customer service but the quality of their Kamen Rider V3 set was outstanding. Can't recommend it enough!