I found out recently that Generation Kikaida is closing this June.

FqwK2gMaQAQgqIw

If you haven't purchased any of their DVD, now is the time.
As of this writing, some of Kikaida DVD volumes (2, 3, and 5) sold out along with bundle set (1~9).
Rest of their line-up are still available, so if you are fan of their show, get it soon as you can.

Maybe this means the V3 license will be open so Shout or Discotek could grab it and give us a BD release. No disrespect to them, but the video quality for their V3 DVDs is atrocious.

Maybe this means the V3 license will be open so Shout or Discotek could grab it and give us a BD release. No disrespect to them, but the video quality for their V3 DVDs is atrocious.
Well, you have to keep in mind that it came out in 2001, where TV-show-on-DVD just started; interestingly, it came out 1 year before Japanese release in 2002.
That was the best quality they could have done back then.

I can see V3 getting release by Shout, due to continuation of original.
It's possible that Shout has distribution rights to Phase 1 (1~Stronger) and possibly Phase 2 (Sky, Super-1, and ZX) of Showa Era.

As for Kikaida and Inazuman, it can go anywhere, but I can see it as Media Blasters release, due to Hakaider movie.

For those who's not aware, don't expect any of Generation Kikaida bonus features (cast interviews) to be ported on future release; it's very rare and uncommon that special feature ported on different license.