I am the law
From what I remember is it added the game and then discounted the price of the game off the total. You could either choose the game (which wouldn't cost extra) or you could pay an extra $10 and get the limited edition, which is what I did.

But there was indeed a seperate button that you had to press in order to add the game along with the lancer. Hence me having to cancel my original preorder, and repreorder the damn thing.

Well just got done beating the game on casual. It was a pretty good game like the first one. I probaly play it on hardcore next.

Man that last boss wayyyy to damn easy.:laugh:

From what I remember is it added the game and then discounted the price of the game off the total. You could either choose the game (which wouldn't cost extra) or you could pay an extra $10 and get the limited edition, which is what I did.

But there was indeed a seperate button that you had to press in order to add the game along with the lancer. Hence me having to cancel my original preorder, and repreorder the damn thing.

So they ripped me off by having a seperate button to press in order to get the game added for free? Wow............. just fucking wow.

Damn am I rusty. I've been playing Hardcore co-op wtih my younger brother and all this while it's been him teaching Shooting 101: How to kill Locust.

I like to think I'm a good student though.:169:

I emailing them. I can't believe... they would have a button that would give you the option of getting the game too. :mad:

I emailing them. I can't believe... they would have a button that would give you the option of getting the game too. :mad:

...and instructions telling you what to do! :laugh:
Sounds like they did it because you had a choice between the standard or limited edition of the game. Was probably easier for them to fulfill orders that way.

I think the method is a bit.... flawed. A button for "this much extra you can get the badmotherfucker edition" seems to make more sense than the, "Gee... maybe some people don't want the game" option. :nono:

Here's to hoping Amazon comes through.

That being said tho, the game is truly BADASS. Really loving it and enjoy the campaign thoroughly. Not finding a problem with the writing as it is just a badass action movie full of fun and iconic characters.

Lotta cheer outloud moments and the controls just feel right. I think I'm two hours in and I am fully not looking forward to finishing this game.

Those that have beaten it here, what's your play time?