Matrix of Leadership
Oh definetly. Its so awesome, the action, ahh Mark Mushashi is just awesome ! All the stunts he does, hes too God like haha.

Rey Fujita is very awesome, PERFECT for Rei. I think I may life him more than kouga, just cause of Zero:castlerock:

GARO stands at the top as one of the truly all time favorite tokusatsu. I envy anyone getting to experience it for the first time.

Matrix of Leadership
Its cause of you I am watching it so THANKS!

Its so epic. I am dissapointed its only 25 eps. :dissapoin

By far, top 5 best toku ever. Period.

Hardly. Maybe in a list of the top five MODERN tokusatsu efforts but ever?

I mean, I love GARO and Keita Amemiya to death but...

Even then, I'd still put Bio Planet WoO, Ultraman MAX, and MIKAZUKI in front of it.

Last edited:
GARO is definitely one of my favorite Toku as well.

Check that...it's one of my favorite -shows-. Period.

My only regret is that it's only 25 eps (and specials), and that the toyline is hard to come by and...well, really, what can they do? You got GARO and Zero and that's about it for toy fodder, but still. Woulda liked more toys, maybe in different scales, and easier to find.

Matrix of Leadership
yeah the 25 eps kills it. Though, I am only on episode 9. please someone tell me we get more Zero action?

Raxbait: Hip
Wont it suck now once your done, your gonna have to wait for the movie? :p

While the world could always use more GARO (or really anything else by Keita Amemiya), what we've gotten thus far has been more than satisfying and I'd hate for it to be run into the ground like franchises sometimes are.