Garo=WOW!

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Yeah, I think it was Keith who suggested it to me in my I Need More TOKU!!!! thread. And of all the shows suggested to me, I can definetly say, GARO has been my favorite:thumbs:

I only have watched the first 7 episodes, but goddamn was it a good seven episodes!

Zero is awesome, I may like him more than Garo, just cause his two blades and his armor his God-Like.

The whole story with the girl with the stained blood is such an awesome story line.

By far, top 5 best toku ever. Period.

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Umm....much different than your average Toku show. You see a lot of 3D horros and a lot of real horros meaning actually costumes. So I like the mix, its very different. The first episode, I really didn't know they did the 3d thing, I thought it was cool. So they are very different, yet ver good.

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Oh definetly. Its so awesome, the action, ahh Mark Mushashi is just awesome ! All the stunts he does, hes too God like haha.

Rey Fujita is very awesome, PERFECT for Rei. I think I may life him more than kouga, just cause of Zero:castlerock:

keithjustice

Administrator
Staff member
GARO stands at the top as one of the truly all time favorite tokusatsu. I envy anyone getting to experience it for the first time.

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Its cause of you I am watching it so THANKS!

Its so epic. I am dissapointed its only 25 eps. :dissapoin

By far, top 5 best toku ever. Period.
Hardly. Maybe in a list of the top five MODERN tokusatsu efforts but ever?

I mean, I love GARO and Keita Amemiya to death but...

Even then, I'd still put Bio Planet WoO, Ultraman MAX, and MIKAZUKI in front of it.

Last edited:
GARO is definitely one of my favorite Toku as well.

Check that...it's one of my favorite -shows-. Period.

My only regret is that it's only 25 eps (and specials), and that the toyline is hard to come by and...well, really, what can they do? You got GARO and Zero and that's about it for toy fodder, but still. Woulda liked more toys, maybe in different scales, and easier to find.

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
yeah the 25 eps kills it. Though, I am only on episode 9. please someone tell me we get more Zero action?

While the world could always use more GARO (or really anything else by Keita Amemiya), what we've gotten thus far has been more than satisfying and I'd hate for it to be run into the ground like franchises sometimes are.