Mad Skillz
AcjXtmJ.jpg

And the show's back! This time it's a brand new cast of characters as the Garo armor has been passed on to a guy named Ryuga Dogai, though the armor itself has lost its golden shine for some mysterious reason. Joining Ryuga are two new Makai Knights, one played by Gokaiger's Junya Ikeda (GokaiSilver) as they fight a new breed of Horror trying to live among humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'm so excited to be watching this as it airs! :anime:

Aronbafon
Over-Time will be subbing it along with Akibaranger so my spring season is going to be glorious with this.

The guy in glasses reminds me of one of the characters in K.

I'm A Djinn
I didnt like the first episode of this new season.

I didnt like that one can more or less make sense of what's going even without subs.

I didnt like that it managed to establish enough points about the new guy, how he behaves, how he fights, how he thinks and act around different kinds of people (civilians and co-workers alike).

I didnt like that it intrigued viewers about the Blade II vampires all of a sudden hanging out in Japan.

I didnt like the presence that the knights and that other guy exuded even without knowing much about them yet.

I didnt like that Ryuga established his character as a NOT xerox copy of Kouga pretty much dead-on. Dude why the **** are you smiling? Growl dammit.

I definitely didnt like that a person with 0 Garo watching experience or prior knowledge can go into this and still be able to enjoy this very first episode.

I didnt like any of that.

And also they totally did right by making do without the tradition of episode 1 boobies. NOT LAME!

I totally hope Bandai doesnt put out new FIGUARTS from this show (and older seasons). Dont give me Kiba, oh dont you dare.

D

Dr Kain

It's going to be at least a week before I see this since apparently the station OT gets their files from is airing it a week after everyone else.

Mou, why should someone without any prior not be able to enjoy it? That is the point of a new series and something Garo needs to do if it is going to continue existing. They proved with Makai that they had no idea what to do with Kouga, especially when it came to his relationship with Kaoru.

I also hope that Bandai does do... oh wait, I missed the opposite day memo.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
And also they totally did right by making do without the tradition of episode 1 boobies. NOT LAME!

Oh, there'll be no boobies at all in this season. Junya Ikeda's character is described as a woman-hating prude with a Victorian attitude to sex, who would never so much as loosen a button in public. People at the preview screening reported that there were fewer boobies than ever before, and for the first time there was no need for censorship

I for one am glad to hear Ryuga is not like Kouga. I can only take so much of his constant stoic face.

D

Dr Kain

Since when does boobs make a show good? I would rather have story telling over fanservice.