Mikazuki said:
You're right, the GARO ep came from XP1dIgZwSI. I get my other files (Magi, Hibiki & JR/Sazer x) from t3FULZaL3S as well since it's what I'm familiar with. There's also NWMtVtO2A6 but off hand I don't recall downloading from that one.

All I can say is... I LOVE WINNY.

Yeah, t3FULZaL3S does any and all toku airing, as well as a couple of anime series. As long as I've had winny, I've seen him and he's been the source for TV-rips on recently aired toku, he was also the only person on winny who did Sh15uya caps.

well at least ... there ARE people who doesn't think that Garo is a toku, though I don't really get it why it is not a toku :D

here!

Banned
I_Legend said:
well at least ... there ARE people who doesn't think that Garo is a toku, though I don't really get it why it is not a toku :D

here!

Is that the guy that recently got banned from here? And how is it NOT toku?

Mikazuki said:
Is that the guy that recently got banned from here? And how is it NOT toku?

PING PONG!! I think someone need to re emphasize the actual meaning of tokusatsu ...

:laugh: Ryuuseipro and I had a short exchange in another thread recently on the definition of Tokusatsu as a genre and how people seem to think it only refers to one small part of the actual genre as a whole.

I think it's just sad, but most people can learn. Micheal though, on his Sazer board, will always remain as ignorant as the day he infected the fandom with his presence. :shakefist

Banned
I really like the music from GARO but anyone know why it's not being released until January?

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
My reactions to Garo upon watching it can be described as follows:

"DUDE!!!"
"OH MY GOD!!"
"ROCK!!"

That show just RULED. The plot, at least what I picked up of it, was great, the action was AMAZING, and it was shot as beautifully as Casshern. I can't wait for TVN to sub it.

BTW, who was the girl in it? She looked REALLY familiar.