Provided this show keeps coming, I'll be following this with the rest of ya'll to the end.... unlike Magiranger, Kamen Rider Hibiki, and JustiRisers.

Feel bad that I punked and missed out on those.

GalaxyRed13 of RB
Thanks for the link to Anarion, Mikazuki. I was really curious about how this series was (and the kick-ass avatar convinced me). And I guess I can see Sazer X episode 1 as well from that site (which I also wanted to see that).

By the way, you guys were talking about soft subs. I know what they are (and know how to use them), but there's one for Garo? Where?

GalaxyRed said:
By the way, you guys were talking about soft subs. I know what they are (and know how to use them), but there's one for Garo? Where?
There's a link in this thread, second page I think.

Mikazuki said:
The softsub can be found @ D-Addicts forums. http://d-addicts.com/forum/

In the Subtitles section.

Oh yeah Mikazuki, I tested the script for both winny raws and they seem to both work. Anarion's raw is actually the winny raw titled GARO -牙狼- 第01話 絵本 (640x480 DivX511).avi

Banned
Kyusaku said:
In the Subtitles section.

Oh yeah Mikazuki, I tested the script for both winny raws and they seem to both work. Anarion's raw is actually the winny raw titled GARO -牙狼- 第01話 絵本 (640x480 DivX511).avi

Heh -- I know since they get theirs from Winny. Anarion typically uses the same files as TV-Nihon (same CRCs) unless there was a different version released (example, there was a version 4 ep of Hibiki [or was it Magi] within the last three weeks).

Mikazuki said:
Heh -- I know since they get theirs from Winny. Anarion typically uses the same files as TV-Nihon (same CRCs) unless there was a different version released (example, there was a version 4 ep of Hibiki [or was it Magi] within the last three weeks).

Yeah I'm told he typically gets his raws from trip t3FULZaL3S who is the source for every toku show airing and recently aired. But that Divx raw is from trip XP1dIgZwSI. I don't know how long XP1dIgZwSI will keep up, but I imagine at some point anarion will switch back to the t3FULZaL3S raws.

Banned
Kyusaku said:
Yeah I'm told he typically gets his raws from trip t3FULZaL3S who is the source for every toku show airing and recently aired. But that Divx raw is from trip XP1dIgZwSI. I don't know how long XP1dIgZwSI will keep up, but I imagine at some point anarion will switch back to the t3FULZaL3S raws.

You're right, the GARO ep came from XP1dIgZwSI. I get my other files (Magi, Hibiki & JR/Sazer x) from t3FULZaL3S as well since it's what I'm familiar with. There's also NWMtVtO2A6 but off hand I don't recall downloading from that one.

All I can say is... I LOVE WINNY.