Finally finished watching the series. The main thing I liked about the series was the fighting. The design and make-up were also very good in most cases... But I normally prefer to like the story first, not the other sutff... The story didn't grab me. I remember some of the episodes being good, but overall it wasn't something that caught my attention.

Would like to change his avatar
toranoko said:
The design and make-up were also very good in most cases...

The designs were what I like most about the show, but Amemiya's always been a pretty cool designer. And he really should just remain a designer, because he's a poor director and writer.

D

DHX

Shougo Kuroiwa said:
The designs were what I like most about the show, but Amemiya's always been a pretty cool designer. And he really should just remain a designer, because he's a poor director and writer.

I haven't seen Garo yet, But i definetly agree with what you said a Amemiya. He's an awesome designer for sure. His directing and writing are poor indeed.

I'm in no rush to see Garo.

Add another one to the list of Garo props: a battle damaged Zalba:

Credit goes to ATL_Jamal from Mishicorp for finding this.

I want GARO's sword and scabbard, Zero's coat and gladiuses, aaaannn.... some leather pants. :thumbs:

When I rewatch Kamen Rider Blade last night, I just noticed something, Kaoru is category Queen in Blade. The one with the flower/plant motif, no wonder she can kick ass in the Garo's girls episode, she's no stranger to this genre ;)

NagaKarat said:
When I rewatch Kamen Rider Blade last night, I just noticed something, Kaoru is category Queen in Blade. The one with the flower/plant motif, no wonder she can kick ass in the Garo's girls episode, she's no stranger to this genre ;)
Plus those ears help her with balance in a fight:p

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I was really happy with the way this series ended, definitely up there as one of my favorites. Although...WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW US THE BLOODY PICTURE?

Question: Did Zero's horse have it's own name? I know it only appeared once and it didn't seem that the name was mentioned, so I was wondering.

Banned
ShadowRider said:
Question: Did Zero's horse have it's own name? I know it only appeared once and it didn't seem that the name was mentioned, so I was wondering.

I think the names of the horses and the proper names for each character (including what I call "beast Garo") are in the various magazines and will probably be in the book.