Garo: The Fanged Wolf - Talk Up!

Keith Justice

Provided this show keeps coming, I'll be following this with the rest of ya'll to the end.... unlike Magiranger, Kamen Rider Hibiki, and JustiRisers.

Feel bad that I punked and missed out on those.

GalaxyRed

GalaxyRed13 of RB
Thanks for the link to Anarion, Mikazuki. I was really curious about how this series was (and the kick-ass avatar convinced me). And I guess I can see Sazer X episode 1 as well from that site (which I also wanted to see that).

By the way, you guys were talking about soft subs. I know what they are (and know how to use them), but there's one for Garo? Where?

GalaxyRed said:
By the way, you guys were talking about soft subs. I know what they are (and know how to use them), but there's one for Garo? Where?
There's a link in this thread, second page I think.

Mikazuki

Banned
Kyusaku said:
In the Subtitles section.

Oh yeah Mikazuki, I tested the script for both winny raws and they seem to both work. Anarion's raw is actually the winny raw titled GARO -牙狼- 第01話 絵本 (640x480 DivX511).avi

Heh -- I know since they get theirs from Winny. Anarion typically uses the same files as TV-Nihon (same CRCs) unless there was a different version released (example, there was a version 4 ep of Hibiki [or was it Magi] within the last three weeks).

Kyusaku

Mikazuki said:
Heh -- I know since they get theirs from Winny. Anarion typically uses the same files as TV-Nihon (same CRCs) unless there was a different version released (example, there was a version 4 ep of Hibiki [or was it Magi] within the last three weeks).

Yeah I'm told he typically gets his raws from trip t3FULZaL3S who is the source for every toku show airing and recently aired. But that Divx raw is from trip XP1dIgZwSI. I don't know how long XP1dIgZwSI will keep up, but I imagine at some point anarion will switch back to the t3FULZaL3S raws.

Mikazuki

Banned
Kyusaku said:
Yeah I'm told he typically gets his raws from trip t3FULZaL3S who is the source for every toku show airing and recently aired. But that Divx raw is from trip XP1dIgZwSI. I don't know how long XP1dIgZwSI will keep up, but I imagine at some point anarion will switch back to the t3FULZaL3S raws.

You're right, the GARO ep came from XP1dIgZwSI. I get my other files (Magi, Hibiki & JR/Sazer x) from t3FULZaL3S as well since it's what I'm familiar with. There's also NWMtVtO2A6 but off hand I don't recall downloading from that one.

All I can say is... I LOVE WINNY.

Kyusaku

Mikazuki said:
You're right, the GARO ep came from XP1dIgZwSI. I get my other files (Magi, Hibiki & JR/Sazer x) from t3FULZaL3S as well since it's what I'm familiar with. There's also NWMtVtO2A6 but off hand I don't recall downloading from that one.

All I can say is... I LOVE WINNY.

Yeah, t3FULZaL3S does any and all toku airing, as well as a couple of anime series. As long as I've had winny, I've seen him and he's been the source for TV-rips on recently aired toku, he was also the only person on winny who did Sh15uya caps.

Mikazuki

Banned
I_Legend said:
well at least ... there ARE people who doesn't think that Garo is a toku, though I don't really get it why it is not a toku :D

here!

Is that the guy that recently got banned from here? And how is it NOT toku?

:laugh: Ryuuseipro and I had a short exchange in another thread recently on the definition of Tokusatsu as a genre and how people seem to think it only refers to one small part of the actual genre as a whole.

I think it's just sad, but most people can learn. Micheal though, on his Sazer board, will always remain as ignorant as the day he infected the fandom with his presence. :shakefist

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
My reactions to Garo upon watching it can be described as follows:

"DUDE!!!"
"OH MY GOD!!"
"ROCK!!"

That show just RULED. The plot, at least what I picked up of it, was great, the action was AMAZING, and it was shot as beautifully as Casshern. I can't wait for TVN to sub it.

BTW, who was the girl in it? She looked REALLY familiar.