PDD said:
There was a lot of nudity in it. lol First scene was woman breast. lol

Heh, it was only CG boobies. And only 1 scene. Sh15uya had a lot of pr0n posters in the some of the scenery.

Banned
PDD said:
There was a lot of nudity in it. lol First scene was woman breast. lol

That's a lot of nudity? No, there is some nudity but not a lot.

S

scikaiju

Definately different than the stuff I've been seeing lately, but I liked episode 1. The effects were top notch and the out f siut fighting was good. I can't wait to see more

It watched very much like they were trying to be as anime-like as they could with this series. The ending cinched that feeling for me especially. The visuals are interesting and might be neat just to see what they do.

Not sure this is going to be entirely my cup of tea though.

I've seen the clips that JM posted.
This is one hell of a toku series. This is the type of show I expected Hibiki turned out to be but I was dead wrong on that one.
This so-called "Hyper Midnight Action Drama" definately has a lot of potential to continue on in the future and if thing does find success, I can only hope that as the years go by, Instead of asking and wondering things such as "What's next years Sentai?", "What's next year's Kamen Rider?" "What's next year's Super Star God series?", it will most definately be "What's the next Hyper Midnight Action Drama"

I loved the episode. Simple and extremely stylish with a penchant for the darkly bizarre is the best way I could describe it. Can't wait to see it subbed.

Eye See You
I've heard TVN will be subbing Garo. Looks like we are in for a treat with this series.