Eye See You
I just watched the first five eps yesterday and I'm absoultely dying for more.

Now if only my damn hard drive enclosure would just get here...:shakefist

It took u this long to watch this?. Yeah this series is killer.

Once ur done all 25 eps and the movie u'll be a Garo-junkie.

Hell even the CGI is good and I fucken HATE CGI in Toku.

Now if only my damn hard drive enclosure would just get here...:shakefist

I had trouble with enclosures. It seemed getting an SATA PCI card (mine of which is (E)IDE compatible too) worked where the enclosures simply would power it on but not read the drive.

Red Falcon
I love GARO mainly because the suit was awesome and the amount of boobies, albiet Horror ones, that was on show ....

By the Power of Gaia!!!
It took u this long to watch this?. Yeah this series is killer.

Once ur done all 25 eps and the movie u'll be a Garo-junkie.

Hell even the CGI is good and I fucken HATE CGI in Toku.

Yeah, if it wasn't for lack of space, I would've watched this a lot sooner.

I see why there was so much CG, though. All the wirework in the world couldn't move that suit any faster.

I had trouble with enclosures. It seemed getting an SATA PCI card (mine of which is (E)IDE compatible too) worked where the enclosures simply would power it on but not read the drive.

Mine's a VanTec NexStar 3 3.5'' eSATA & USB2.0 Interface with a 500GB SATA HD. I haven't any problems with it yet, but it took forever to get it formatted.

I love GARO mainly because the suit was awesome and the amount of boobies, albiet Horror ones, that was on show ....

there wasnt that much of boobies there, except for a few episodes.. :laugh: but the storyline was one of the best of recent tokusatsu, and the fighting towards the second half of the show was good too. the first few episodes had too much cgi IMO.

:thumbs: Currently rewatching this show on dvds with good quality audio and video and yeah, subs (chinese though)... The only imperfection here is I can only watch 4 episodes at a time when I made and received my orders one volume each time... :p

Mine's a VanTec NexStar 3 3.5'' eSATA & USB2.0 Interface with a 500GB SATA HD. I haven't any problems with it yet, but it took forever to get it formatted.

You had better luck than I did then. Mine was a Mad Dog but for some reason it wouldn't read the drive I put into it. Glad to hear it worked for you. Maybe I just got a sucky one. XD ohwell.

Eye See You
Yeah, if it wasn't for lack of space, I would've watched this a lot sooner.

I see why there was so much CG, though. All the wirework in the world couldn't move that suit any faster.

Dude ur gonna BUST over this series. It's killer.