I liked him when he wasn't a god
Garo y u give me Junya Ikeda and thus a reason to actually watch you :(

IIRC they said a while ago that any future Garo wouldn't include the original cast any more, but I wasn't expecting anything this soon, wow ...

Aronbafon
newgaro.jpg

Banned
I wonder if this will be set 1x years in the future and follows Koga & Kaoru Kid(s)?

:thumbs:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I wonder if this will be set 1x years in the future and follows Koga & Kaoru Kid(s)?

:thumbs:

I don't know how old the leading man is, but for him to be Kouga and Kaoru's son, the show would have to be set at least 18-20 years into the future. I think it more likely that they'll make out that something tragic happened to Kouga and this is his successor ...

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I've been under the assumption nowadays that whenever GARO prepares to do a movie after a TV season is done, it just means that another TV season is coming after it..............

SO, if there is another GARO movie after this upcoming Season 3.........there will be a Season 4

Aronbafon
I've been under the assumption nowadays that whenever GARO prepares to do a movie after a TV season is done, it just means that another TV season is coming after it..............

SO, if there is another GARO movie after this upcoming Season 3.........there will be a Season 4

I'd imagine with Red Requiem it was testing the waters to see if GARO were still something people wanted. It had been about four years since the first series that the time. I guess Makai Senki pulled great ratings for them to make more.

min snopp är gul
I don't know how old the leading man is, but for him to be Kouga and Kaoru's son, the show would have to be set at least 18-20 years into the future. I think it more likely that they'll make out that something tragic happened to Kouga and this is his successor ...

There's nothing about the Wataru Kuriyama guy. I haven't been able to find anything the name 栗山航 apart from this http://beamie.jp/t/wataru_kuriyama.html a 21 year old model, he's been in some commercials but nothing more than that.
The entire cast so far consists of new actors.