All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Was just watching ep 9 and they also used the castle scenery from OOO. ;)

Episode 9 was quite good. I felt the storyline was more interesting than some of the earlier episode storylines. I sympathized with Ryunnosuke (shinkenger ref again lolxz) having been in a few stage productions itself. Looking at someone doing a job that you obviously can do better, it really sucks.

I thought the whole "Idol star being cast as lead" was kind of mocking Korean pop stars being cast in musicals. I don't know, but that was the vibe I got from it.

Kouga as usual being a total ass, Kaoru seems happier with Leo. Next episode is Kaoru/Leo wonder episode. I do want the writers to explore more of Kouga/Kaoru, given that the first season was all about them and it would be a waste to just throw that away. I think they may be going for the "2 guys fight over 1 girl" approach though..

Got around to watching the first episode and needless to say, I am intrigued. Probably going to power through the first series though, then play catch-up with this one.

Garo is a great toku series.. defo sure you won't be disappointed. Make sure you watch the Red Requiem movie and the Beast of the White Night movie before watching the second series. It introduces some new characters that will appear in this season.

Going slightly off-topic, is that Sooyoung in your dp? Great to see a SONE here. Heading off for their concert in a few min. :D

Lurker
I thought the whole "Idol star being cast as lead" was kind of mocking Korean pop stars being cast in musicals. I don't know, but that was the vibe I got from it.

I think they would morel likely have been commenting on the trend in recent Japanese Television.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
And it's Ahims home planet from the lastest episode (41) of Gokaiger.

Thanks. I haven't been watching Fourze or Gokaigers. Though, I've been saving up the episodes and just watch them at the end of the series. Been tied up with other stuff. :thumbs:

What are the names of the Horrors that appeared in episode 10? One's sort of looks like a manticore that the new guy fights and the others a flying oni-faced snake like monster who Garo fights, and kills offscreen

So I finally watched ep 1 of the new Garo series. Man did they rev up the the violent meter here. People getting shot, burned, topless chick exploding. This is not a your standard toku!! The action is still awesome like in the original series (btw is Mark Musashi doing stunt work again for this series?)

Anyways I like at the end episode that Kouga may die soon! Now that's an instant hook for audience to keep watching. I hope the other Makai Knights make an appearance, like Rei and Tsuabasa.

This should be interesting, I haven't watched this series yet, but I am a fan of the original series, and I'm curious how they've advanced the story five years on.

I hope they bring back Jabi and Rin from the TV movie at some point, it would be cool to see them.

Lurker
so nudity, gore, and it just seems like a live action Devil May cry with a devil trigger. With batman elements.

cool