J

Juspion

I just found a summary of some of the coming episodes. Episode 12:果実(kajitsu), looks like that episode will be another Rei episode. The summary said that Rei will meet an old high school friend. Can't wait for that

[HIDE]Episode 9 was good, a little different and much lighter than the two episode that preceded it. The fight was quite humorous and very theatrical but also awesome at the same time. I like how hammy the villain is, keeping up with the theatre theme of the episode[/HIDE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Matrix of Leadership
I just found a summary of some of the coming episodes. Episode 12:果実(kajitsu), looks like that episode will be another Rei episode. The summary said that Rei will meet an old high school friend. Can't wait for that

[HIDE]Episode 9 was good, a little different and much lighter than the two episode that preceded it. The fight was quite humorous and very theatrical but also awesome at the same time. I like how hammy the villain is, keeping up with the theatre theme of the episode[/HIDE]

gotta love some rei. I wanna see some Dan as well

S

scikaiju

Are they alternating between Kouga and Rei at this point? I don't mind I'm just wondering what's going to happen when they bring in Dan.

J

Juspion

Sorry, who's Genki, I don't remember anyone with that name? Isn't Barago/Kiba? And isn't he also dead?

Ole! Ole! Ole!
Got around to watching the first episode and needless to say, I am intrigued. Probably going to power through the first series though, then play catch-up with this one.

Exort Exort Wex: Chaos Meteor!
Anybody knows the title to the ending song?
Can't find it anywhere.

S

scikaiju

While I still don't Think Leo is the villain for this series but based on what I've seen at the end of 9 and the next ep preview I think he has something for Kaoru which might cause some problems down the road.