Lurker
This couldn't have come at a better time.

I've just started to watch Garo and I'm loving every second of it :castlerock:

Wow, this is fantastic news. The very day after my SH Figuarts Garo arrived in the mail, no less. I tried the show out on a whim last summer and instantly fell in love with it. The new movie and Kiba side series were pleasant surprises, but I never dreamed we'd get a full second series. It does explain why Bandai has been putting out a lot of new Garo stuff for the last few months now.

I am beyond excited to see this. I hope we get as much of the original cast back as possible - Kouga, Kaoru, Rei, Gonza, Jabi... bring back Dan and his sister from the movie, too, I wanted to see more of them. Man, am I pumped for this.

Yo Soy Henshin!
What's that you say?

More of the series that first introduced me to Toku?

BRING IT ON MUTHA F***A!!! :castlerock:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I gave up on GARO about ten episodes in because I thought it was trying too hard to be "edgy" and "adult" ... It got better, then?

I was a fan of GARO back in 2008. It's freakin' dark than most of Kamen Rider shows since this was REALLY targeted to adults (that's why it was called "Midnight Action GARO"). And I love the fight scenes as well.

It's about time for a new GARO series. I want to see new characters. And am I the only one who hopes for a female Makai Knight?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I gave up on GARO about ten episodes in because I thought it was trying too hard to be "edgy" and "adult" ... It got better, then?

That's b/c the show was literally FOR ADULTS (smarty pants :loltongue: )

For all the people hoping the original cast will return, I think a good percentage will.

I doubt Kaoru will return though........isn't her actress kinda reaching big time status in some of the movies she has been in SINCE GARO? I mean, she did appear in one INTERNATIONAL movie (that NINJA movie or something where he teamed up with some white guy who was trained as a ninja), kinda like Keiko Kitagawa of PGSM did in her appearance on the Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift movie