GARO: Makai Senki - Rumors and Pictures thread

DecaEnd

min snopp är gul
Thanks to Kazuma for posting the link in the other thread. So we've got the KIBA v-cinema coming out and now it seems like...

http://nanatukaze.jugem.jp/?eid=407

...there's going to be an announcement about a second Garo series tomorrow. (I think)
Just so you know, the blog post was written yesterday and the announcement was today. Which was the site that didn't have any information at all.

There's also no need for the question mark in the thread title.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
The one who started this thread thinks that GARO is overrated thus the question mark in the thread title :p
Well I do love being the Debbie Downer of the thread. :D

...but despite me saying it's overrated, I do actually like the series and am quite interested in seeing what a sequel will bring. Wondering if the same characters will return.

GekiBlack

Red Falcon
Well I do love being the Debbie Downer of the thread. :D

...but despite me saying it's overrated, I do actually like the series and am quite interested in seeing what a sequel will bring. Wondering if the same characters will return.
I am hoping they bring back Rin from the GARO Special along with Jabi as well ... at the same time i am fully expecting Kaoru and Gonza to return as well and lets not forget about Rei and Tsubasa ... i hope those 2 Makai Knights make some sort of cameo in Series 2 :D

Mastodon