sayaka-akimoto.jpg
ecogainer+6.png

versus-graphic.jpg

292px-Keenser_in_uniform.jpg

A toku veteran joins the fray! But because the toku they were in aren't particularly celebrated, they get a literal breastplate to wear, complete with 'Batman and Robin' style moulded-in nipple. Because Garo is dignified like that.​

This week, the kind of threat that served as the secondary villain of series one is now a monster of the week, the director expects us to be able to follow what's going on in a fight sequence performed in the dark with three of the four combatants wearing black, and fratricide abounds. And is it just me or does the Horror totally look like Keenser? I can't be the only one who sees it? :sweat:

I can't say I had much trouble watching the fight, but I think it only really got good once Raiga, Bikuu, and Crow started attacking at the same time and it moved outside. I'm actually kinda surprised that Raiga held out on using the Armor for so long after Izumo "transformed," not that it gave him that much of an edge in the end :shakefist.

I thought the Horror looked like sort of a combination of the classic Makai Knight head design (wolf) combined with the head of a Horror, though you have a point about Keenser :sweat:.

Bikuu was actually a pretty nice and interesting addition to the cast, and it was neat seeing that the organization has its own sort of Internal Affairs division for the Knights and Priests with a similar negative response from those monitored. I wonder if people like Barago and Sigma necessitated their creation since Rogue /Fallen individuals were usually handled by Knights?

It was nice to see that she had a positive opinion on Mayuri for her own merits, and actually managed to net a reaction from Mayuri :).

Garo having trouble with the Horror surprised me, though it being a former Makai Knight makes it more believable, and it was cool that Bikuu was able to contribute so much :thumbs:.

I wish we could've seen Raiga and Bikuu's mental fight :disappoin.

Poor Crow... when it doesn't involve flying, he's pretty much relegated to just standing on the sidelines as backup. Though that scene at the end after Bikuu revealed the legend of Eiris, and the camera focused on him, was a little suspicious :eyebrow:.

So if Eiris' flower can revive the dead, and that's what the hooded man who freed her is after, I wonder if it's Mayuri's father in an attempt to revive his wife/Mayuri's mom?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Special feature on Sayaka's character, "Biku".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmLbG8Y780s"]???????????GARO? ???? ?????????SP - YouTube[/ame]