IT'S A CLIP SHOW!

Noooooo.jpg

But about two thirds of the way in there's more info about what happened to Kouga and Kaoru and a shaky-cam Horror fight. No? Fine, whatever. :disappoin See you next week.​

Best clip show ever, I think it actually has the same amount of new footage or even more.

Lurker
Barely a clipshow IMO, we got new info on Kouga and Kaoru, we get to see a new horror fight (even if it is a stock suit), and we get cool new bits with everyone being a family. I like.
I now get that Crow was supposed to not get that involved with Raiga, and that might be what made me feel like he couldn't be trusted, but I still feel his development is a bit too sudden.

D

Dr Kain

Good god. We had a week off after four lackluster episodes. Then we get one okay episode, a really good episode, and now we are back to mediocrity? WTF Amemiya? You know, this show started out really good and now it is just stalling for time as they clearly did not have enough ideas to develop a 25 episode season.

The Golden Wizard
Good god. We had a week off after four lackluster episodes. Then we get one okay episode, a really good episode, and now we are back to mediocrity? WTF Amemiya? You know, this show started out really good and now it is just stalling for time as they clearly did not have enough ideas to develop a 25 episode season.
:thumbs:

They wasted what little good elements on/from season 3 that they could've use in this season. I wonder if they are planning to have Raiga parents come back to him?

I'm sure I read somewhere Keita Amemiya's said that Kouga and Kaoru won't be coming back in this, but surely this and the episode that revealed Kouga isn't dead, this has to be building to the return of Kouga Saejima at some point. Whether it's the end of this season, next season or a movie, I don't get why it would even be brought up if Raiga wasn't going to meet his parents again. Gonza's telling Mayuri about wanting to prepare the house ready for the day they return was another one pointing in this direction.

I hate it when people think Raiga's story somehow HAS TO end with the Garo armor losing it's shine, linking it to Ryuga obtaining it sometime later, but there must be a reason they even brought up any hint of Kouga and Kaoru's fate after Soukoku no Maryu.

I hope now we're past the midway point and got a clipshow out of the way, the remainder of Makai No Hana is REALLY going to pick up.

I hate it when people think Raiga's story somehow HAS TO end with the Garo armor losing it's shine, linking it to Ryuga obtaining it sometime later, but there must be a reason they even brought up any hint of Kouga and Kaoru's fate after Soukoku no Maryu.

I hope now we're past the midway point and got a clipshow out of the way, the remainder of Makai No Hana is REALLY going to pick up

you hit it right there on the spot!!:castlerock::castlerock::buttrock::thumbs: