now Nerd Emperor
Which is all them!

Well, I'm not really a completist... I'm only really after cards of my favorite Riders that have nice pics/graphics. :p

And at the moment, I'm liking DiceOh more than Ganbaride (since I'm kind of more of a Sentai fan than KR :sweat:)... so I just really want all the Shinkenger cards at the moment. Though I'm pretty sure they'll be dispensing another volume by the time I'm there so I have been watching YJ for some Shinkenger cards lately.

And in a later volume, I'll probably want all the Gekiranger cards. Basically, I want cards of all my favorite Sentai.

You'll only be getting the latest volume 9 cards only though...

I don't think the machine will dispense cards from previous volumes...

:)

Yes, I'm fully aware of that already. :sweat:

Last edited:
Well, I'm not really a completist... I'm only really after cards of my favorite Riders that have nice pics/graphics. :p

And at the moment, I'm liking DiceOh more than Ganbaride (since I'm kind of more of a Sentai fan than KR :sweat:)... so I just really want all the Shinkenger cards at the moment. Though I'm pretty sure they'll be dispensing another volume by the time I'm there so I have been watching YJ for some Shinkenger cards lately.

And in a later volume, I'll probably want all the Gekiranger cards. Basically, I want cards of all my favorite Sentai.

LOL... can tell from ur avatar picture.. :anime:

So it's collect them all...while you still can?

There are few cards in each volume, so called "Gold card" selling on yahoo auction for $20-$30...

Then there are also freebie cards from magazine, softbi toys, apparel and more...

Collecting all of them would cost at least $2000... :(

Last edited:
ekkm0w.jpg

NICEEEEEE............

Blade King form is coming in vol.9.... hope to see the rest in the upcoming volumes....

Some of the gold cards from vol. 9:

9-001 [★★★★]
9-001.jpg

9-004 [★★★★]
9-004.jpg

9-015 [★★★★★]
9-015.jpg

9-018 [★★★★★]
9-018.jpg

9-021 [★★★★★]
9-021.jpg

9-033 [★★★★]
9-033.jpg

9-034 [★★★★]
9-034.jpg

9-035 [★★★★]
9-035.jpg

9-036 [★★★★]
9-036.jpg

9-039 [★★★★]
9-039.jpg

9-040 [★★★★]
9-040.jpg

9-054 [★★★★★]
9-054.jpg

9-055 [★★★★★]
9-055.jpg

9-061 [★★★★★]
9-061.jpg

俺は太陽の子!
vol. 9 just came out in japan and everywhere i go to try to play, there's someone!!! even the 4 year old kid along with mom and dad (seriously) are there playing together and trying to get the rare cards!

I dont care if it's another 5 years before I go to Japan but when I finally do I will be the grown man sitting sitting in front of this game draining it of cards as little kids cry for there turn.

:laugh:

I intend to do that when I go sometime this year. :D
...well, at least until I get the cards that I want. :sweat:

vol. 9 just came out in japan and everywhere i go to try to play, there's someone!!! even the 4 year old kid along with mom and dad (seriously) are there playing together and trying to get the rare cards!

@Hidden Mast, @The_Emperor:

LOL... No chance for you guys... :loltongue:

@ennui:

Too bad that Kamen Rider is not popular in Singapore... Otherwise, it'll be big hit like Animal Kaiser...

Exactly like what you saw, parents accompanying their kids playing at the arcade machine...

Btw, already saw one super rare card 9-054 on Yahoo Auction Japan starting at 7000 yen bid.

100 yen turned into 7000 yen = 70x return... I WANTTTTTT.... :shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

Does anyone else notice the 'fast ball special' card?

Which "fast ball special" card do u mean??