Forever Knight said:
http://www.thai-toku.com/cgi-bin/Y1Gold/tcsyabb/index.pl?board=general&action=display&num=1114509916

I'm not too big on Kaijuu. But what is the difference between this dude and Godzilla? Or are they from the same "world"?, who is more powerful?.

Besides the fact Godzilla is a dinosaur and Gamera is a turtle and they both breathe fire??? Gamera was Daiei's response to Toho's Godzilla.

Anyway...

Orgin

Godzilla-Awakened by a Nuclear Bomb (the most common orgin...there are others)

Gamera-Prehistoric Turtle awakened from hibernation (showa series) or Genetic construct created by Atlanteans used to protect the mana of Earth (...Heisei Gamera).

Weapons:

Godzilla-Atomic Breath, Nuclear Pulse (Heisei Only), Cell Regeneration

Gamera-Flame Breath (Showa version), Fireballs (Heisei version), Chest Cannon (watch Gamera 2-Advent of Legion), Arm Blade

Number of Movies:

Godzilla-27, not including the American version
Gamera-11, not including the one you just shown.

Rider Faiz said:
Don't forget Gamara loves all children!! :D

-RF

Sometimes I don't know which Daikaiju song is annoying...

The Mothra Chant, Jet Jaguar Theme, or the Gamera Children's Song... or the fact Minya sounding like Barney in "Godzilla's Revenge"...:confused:

Last edited:
I am the law
I just remember it from an old MST3K where Joel & the Bots were watchin an old Gamara flick, and they kept repeating that line throughout the whole movie! lol

-RF

Rider Faiz said:
I just remember it from an old MST3K where Joel & the Bots were watchin an old Gamara flick, and they kept repeating that line throughout the whole movie! lol

-RF

Favorite quote from MST3K...Godzilla vs. Megalon...

"He's got a tree!!! That's not the Godzilla we know...HE'S FIGHTING DIRTY!!!"

*the bots watch in horror as Godzilla beats Megalon with a tree*

S

scikaiju

Wait, a white Gyaos, there was a white gyaos in a fan film done right after Gamera 3 was released. And if I remember correctly it was called Gamera 4