Game Of Thrones Showrunners Talk Arya Growth

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Game Of Thrones Showrunners Talk Arya Growth
Arya-stark2-1200x600.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I didn't really even bother thinking about it like that, to be honest. When she said "That's not you", I thought for a second that it was not her dire wolf but after that, I thought it had to be hers since it did not attack her. There was an article that I read that said her dire wolf actually had a bigger role to play later on in the season so we should be seeing him return at some point. Chances are she will be in trouble at some point and the dire wolf will come out of nowhere to help her and rescue her.

Yes, over the years she has improved tremendously and her presence on the show has become quite significant and i can only see her keep growing in terms of quality and strength.

In truth, she's always been a strong character. She's gone through her own process of growth, yes, but she's always been special. Unlike Sansa, for example, who's gone through a whole different deal and has changed for the better

Definately. And I think Ned Stark knew that about her as well which is why he didn't really push the idea of her being in a dress and married off to some important person after she said she didn't want that. Like you said, unlike Sansa she was always a strong person whereas Sansa has had to go through some tough and difficult situations to become the strong person she is now. Arya will definitely be a massive character in the coming episodes.

They often toss in little pieces from seasons past. I like the way it helps weave the story. It makes sense that she would think about things her father said, consider his wisdom.

Arya needs a little reflection from time to time, to help her avoid being consumed by hate and vengeance. I can't wait to see what happens when she returns home. Although, now that Bran is there and all seeing, she might get a bit of a shock looking back at her own actions.

Too bad I have not started watching the new season yet. I prefer waiting until the whole season is complete. It's fun to watch it all at ago without having to wait. From what I'm hearing, this season will be a hit.

Too bad I have not started watching the new season yet. I prefer waiting until the whole season is complete. It's fun to watch it all at ago without having to wait. From what I'm hearing, this season will be a hit.

Yeah, you have a lot more patience than I do. I already feel like I've been waiting forever for the new season. While I thought about doing what you're doing, I just could not wait any longer.

I'll probably watch the whole thing again, when the season is complete.I like to do that in between seasons. There is always something I missed or forgot, so if I watch it all in one go the second time around, I feel caught up when the next season comes out.

I may even start at the first season and watch the whole thing through again.

Games of the Thrones is one of my best TV series. The only two other series that I likeed very much apart from the games of the thrones were Rome and Spartacus. When I heard about new season coming to the small screen I was very excited. However, my excitementy vanished when I found that both the prime time show and repeat will be aired when I would be working. I have not watched a single episode of yhe new season.

You should be able to watch it on demand. You can even get a free trial of the HBO Now service, if you don't already have it.

Hardly anybody watches "TV by appointment" these days, so most services will give you an option to watch outside of the time it regularly airs. They even offer a mobile option, if I remember correctly.

You should seriously watch it if you can. "Game of Thrones" Season 7, is edge of your seat stuff. The last episode was very exciting.