All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Streams and downloads are available if you just know where to look. BTW, Hulu has the first episode up.

Welcome
Streams and downloads are available if you just know where to look. BTW, Hulu has the first episode up.

I think people might wanna watch episodes quickly.Hulu might pull a "PAY US MONEYZ TO USE HURU PLUSUUU DESU TO WATCH DIS DESU DESU!!!"

Hulu actually has the stream linked back to HBO's site. Which will have the first episode available.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Really?! Hell yes. :buttrock: Hulu is a great alternative if you don't have HBO. Maybe they'll continue to air the episodes? I kind of doubt it but I suppose anything is possible. This is probably just a way for HBO to reel people in.

Most likely not. It's the same thing that they did with the Spartacus series. Only the preview or First episode was available. Though it should be available via NetFlix.

Banned
Then I will have to cough it up to pay fifteen dollars more for having HBO channels....

I really want to see episode two. I'm discussing with Directv. :hmm:

Minato Ascending

Hulu has the first episode? I'll check it out. :thumbs:

Most likely not. It's the same thing that they did with the Spartacus series. Only the preview or First episode was available. Though it should be available via NetFlix.

Unfortunately, Netflix now must wait 90 days after the Spartacus episode aired before they can stream it, starting with the season 2 eps. It's still better than nothing, though.

IGN Review: "Winter is Coming"

Don't worry. The review is spoiler free except for some minor stuff.

I'm glad to see it already getting good reviews. :thumbs: But I had no doubts of that after the first episode.

Minato Ascending
Good news! HBO has renewed GoT for second season. :)

I checked Hulu last night, and unfortunately I can only find previews and behind-the-scene footages. Did Hulu took it down? :disappoin

I don't see it on Hulu either. :disappoin