Fighting evil makes me thirsty
All I can say..DAMN! That was damn fast for HBO to decided to renewed GoT for second season!

Hopefully, I can get my hand on GoT for Blu-Ray!
HBO will definitely release a sexy Blu-ray boxset at some point. I'll just wait until all the seasons are finished airing (who knows when that will be :p) and get the full collection. They've already got one out for the Tudors and I love its packaging. I would have been pissed if I had bought the individual seasons of that.

Banned
HBO will definitely release a sexy Blu-ray boxset at some point. I'll just wait until all the seasons are finished airing (who knows when that will be :p) and get the full collection. They've already got one out for the Tudors and I love its packaging. I would have been pissed if I had bought the individual seasons of that.

What's the point of waiting for all the seasons are finished airing? :laugh:

That's why I'm sooo excited to get it later on!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Because it'll be much cheaper and you can watch them in succession without the wait in between episode for a week or so...

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Because it'll be much cheaper and you can watch them in succession without the wait in between episode for a week or so...
Pretty much that.

I mean I'll definitely be watching all of the seasons on HBO, but I want to wait until the show has ended so I can get a complete collection with a load of features and whatnot. Plus, I usually like re-watching stuff.

Banned
Pretty much that.

I mean I'll definitely be watching all of the seasons on HBO, but I want to wait until the show has ended so I can get a complete collection with a load of features and whatnot. Plus, I usually like re-watching stuff.

Good luck, my friend.

You don't mind a long waiting, do you?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Say that to the ladies... :eyebrow: