I think many extrovert people are not into gaming.And they don't like playing any such games for any reasons. You can see that some of those games can be really hard to keep up with them. So each to their own. And we have to understand what may work for me may not work for you.

Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. I don't think it is that weird for someone to not like gaming. We all have our likes and dislikes. However, what I find wrong is when someone has so much hate for something that they don't really know nothing about and just hating it for the sake of it. For example, someone that hates gaming so much but hasn't really tried it. I feel quite sad for those people because they don't have anything better to do than spread hate. They don't even know what they are missing.

I think a lot of people think of a gamer as a overweight dude that spends their whole day in bed, eating chips-and they think you probably cannot use these gamer skills in real life, so its a waste of time. They probably look at gamers as anti-social nerds, that do not go outside to exercise and things like that. But really, its a good way to bond with friends and spend time with your family-while sharing some good times and laughs !

There are always going to be people who like to spend more time outdoor. I think there is nothing wrong with that. We have to understand that people do what they like. And there is nothing that we can change about that. I guess we learn from what we have in mind there.

I'm pretty sure that this adage, "One man's food is another man's poison" just definitely defines what happens with some people hating on games and other getting addicted to playing and not giving a damn. So therefore, for those that love gaming, it's heaven on earth for them while for those that abhors games, it's just like hell on earth for them.

At the end of the day there are haters all over. Lets remember one mans meat is another mans poison. Maybe it is not his cup of tea. Don't let that get to you though.

At the end of the day there are haters all over. Lets remember one mans meat is another mans poison. Maybe it is not his cup of tea. Don't let that get to you though.

Exactly my opinion, there is nothing in this world that is 100 percent accepted by the entire community. There is always the possibility of some fraction of people hating on a particular thing just for no cause, so it's practically a normal thing to expect in life.

I think the word game haters is rather too harsh to use, what I would say those not interested in a game. Actually not everybody would like all the games I am interested in, they do have their choices of games too. Somehow I may not be that interested in one or few of theirs. It's an expected development especially when you don't seem to understand the game thoroughly.
I have met someone who dislikes games at all. He doesn't entertain even one.

We all have our own personality even identical twins.Each persons have a different characters.Everyone have a different likes and dislikes.We have different environments too.So ,I can say your friend is normal.He's just not a gamer.Hehehe
Things like watching movies, playing football, gambling and whatever, he has no problem with them. His main problem emerges when there is a game aroud. Or should I call it abnormal psychology?

I think it's kinda normal to a person to dislike something,. And there's nothing wrong about that, maybe your friend haven't yet experiencing playing games or he doesn't have any interest at all. Because there are some people that when they started or trying to playing a game like FF or any type of a games, their mind is not capable to process the enjoyment of the game because thats not their thing, They have a different type of enjoyment in life like, hobby or passion to something but not in the game. For me its normal as long they don't break anything just to show their are not a gamer because a different stories.
I think dislike is fine. But some people are just against the games. And they hate people who play games and also the games. I guess some don't understand computers. So they tend to hate what they don't understand.