Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman the final Survivor of DCEU, Wonder Woman 3 in development

She is a former Israel Army soldier and her country's army are currently killing palestinian civilians. She should not be playing a superhero.

James Gunn might be really hated Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck. I mean Gal Gadot kept her role.

She is a former Israel Army soldier and her country's army are currently killing palestinian civilians. She should not be playing a superhero.
I believe that it is important to separate the art from the artist. Just because Gal Gadot has served in the Israeli military does not mean that she supports the actions of the Israeli government. She has spoken out against violence and discrimination, and she has said that she believes in peace and equality for all people.

Gal Gadot is so well suited for the role of Wonder woman. I noticed that she and the news of Wonder woman 3 are doing rounds on digital platforms and social media. A lots of anticipation are made. My daughter is happy that wonder woman 3 is in the making. She just loves it.

When i heard about the news that Gal Gadot would be returning for a wonder woman 3 i was excited about it, but it pains me to see Henry Cavill go, he was great for the part of superman just as Gal Gadot is great for her part of wonder woman. Anyways lets see what the new DCU has to offer.

DJ

I'm thrilled to hear that Gal Gadot is returning for Wonder Woman 3! She's such a badass, and I can't wait to see her kick more ass in the next movie.