Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman the final Survivor of DCEU, Wonder Woman 3 in development

I'm so excited to hear that Gal Gadot is teaming up with James Gunn and Peter Safran to develop Wonder Woman 3! She's perfect as Diana Prince.

3... 2... 1... Krypton

It's incredibly frustrating and disappointing that they decided to recast Henry Cavill as Superman but kept Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. It does seem hypocritical and unfair to treat the actors differently when they are both such important characters in the DCEU. Henry's portrayal of Superman was fantastic, and I can't imagine anyone else in that role. If they were going to make changes, they should have done it for both characters to be fair. I'm really upset about this decision, and I hope they reconsider or at least explain their reasoning behind it.​

I'm a big fan of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, and I'm so excited to hear about the development of Wonder Woman 3! It's a bummer that Patti Jenkins won't be involved, but I'm still looking forward to seeing where they take the story. As for Henry Cavill's departure, I think he was perfect for Superman, but I guess James Gunn just don't like him and he is making excuses to get rid of him.

Wonder Woman 1984 wasn't even that great, and now they're making another one? I can't believe they're making Wonder Woman 3 with the same Gal Gadot. I thought they'd go for a fresh start with new faces! It's like they're not fully committing to a reboot. Why can't they let it go and move on to something better? And seriously, replacing Henry Cavill with someone who looks like a SuperBoy? That's just ridiculous!

Beach Manager
Notice that Wonder Woman and Gal Gadot are trending on Twitter, and I'm not surprised! It's great news that Wonder Woman 3 is happening, but I can see why some fans are upset about the recasting of Superman and Batman. Gal Gadot's portrayal of Wonder Woman has been fantastic. She should not be getting hate.

Gal Gadot is one of my favorites, and for me, she is Wonder Woman. No one can take this role from her.

Candle in the Wind
Anna De Armas will make a good Wonder Woman, she already did lots of Action movies.