Dude! This sucks! Region protected. Makes me want to say like this guy says:
Richie Preston/ Kamen Rider Incisor says: This is so UNCOOOL!!!!

I loved it. It's probably the most serious GI Joe animated incarnation and for once they actually manage to depict Cobra as actual terrorists instead of as a bunch of snidley whiplash incompetent b-list villains.

I'm just getting into the whole G.I. Joe franchise myself, so I thought I'd try this out. Needless to say, this is all sorts of awesome! I know it's nothing like anything else that has come before it, but it seems like a nice introduction for someone like me. Also, I recognized Steve Blum's voice on Duke and Roadblock immediately. I feel ashamed of not recognizing Charlie Adler's right away, though.

I liked how Cobra Commander broke fourth wall...no offense to the Latta fans.

You're talking about the whole "I used to act like a coward" thing, right? I don't know if I'd call that breaking the 4th wall.

Whomp, whomp!
I've never been interested in the Joes, but I really enjoyed this. The Storm Shadow/Snakeyes story was pretty cool, even though very cliche.

You're talking about the whole "I used to act like a coward" thing, right? I don't know if I'd call that breaking the 4th wall.

Well...in the second half of the speech, it looked like he was ranting at the audience...so who knows.

Just finished the last episode. Holy crap, that was cool! I think my only problem with it was that it didn't really have too much in the way of a resolution (ironic, huh?).

It's Judgement Time!
It was alright. Destro looked ridiculous. I did enjoy the honest effort here for a matured GI Joe.