G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation (2013) -Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson & Bruce Willis... CONFIRMED

正義の味方
I understand if they're trying to take it into a new direction that's more realistic, but if they really kill off and write off too many characters just like that, it'll feel weird.

As for Duke, I don't think he'll be going anywhere since he's top billed over at IMDB.

Well, at least Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow's in it.

Lurker
My biggest complaint about the first one was that it didn't have enough Snake Eyes, it seem that this movie is looking to make up for that :castlerock:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
They should just do a SnakeEyes Movie... Like an Origin of sorts... :thumbs:

Lurker
They should just do a SnakeEyes Movie... Like an Origin of sorts... :thumbs:

If only... Unfortunately, the mixed reaction that Origins: Wolverine received probably hindrance our chances of ever getting something like that... :disappoin

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
If only... Unfortunately, the mixed reaction that Origins: Wolverine received probably hindrance our chances of ever getting something like that... :disappoin

Mixed reactions? Well then, why is Wolverine 2 being made?

[ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1430132/"]The Wolverine (2013) - IMDb[/ame]

Read my smart post
Mixed reactions? Well then, why is Wolverine 2 being made?

The Wolverine (2013) - IMDb

Because X-Men Origins: Wolverine made a **** load of money, and in my opinion was a decent movie (except Deadpool at the end)

Anyways, this movie looks badass. Bruce Willis and The Rock in an action movie? **** Yes. 2011 is going to have some great action movies, Expendables 2 and G.I Joe 2...aweomse :thumbs: