G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation (2013) -Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson & Bruce Willis... CONFIRMED

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSX2oxLdcWA&feature=colike"]G.I. Joe: Retaliation Exclusive Premiere Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

This is badical... but I'm mad at them killing the cast of the first movie. Kinda fucks up the fun we had with them in the first movie.

Yeah it's going to kick ass, but how does it ruin the fun from the first movie?

Going through all that fighting and struggling and action only to have all those characters you adventured with and admired get killed in the next movie just really up and kills the first movie for me.

Banned
Going through all that fighting and struggling and action only to have all those characters you adventured with and admired get killed in the next movie just really up and kills the first movie for me.

Well they are soldiers fighting a war with a terrorist organization. Duke and Snake Eyes are still alive, so not all of them died. I mean this wouldn't be like the cartoon where everyone has a parachute.

I am the law
What do you mean they killed Duke? He was shown alive in the trailer with RoadBlock & Lady Jaye.
*watches the trailer again*
Wait...no...that wasn't Duke..it could have been Flint or Tunnel Rat. Either way, it doesn't prove that Duke dies during the raid.