G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation (2013) -Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson & Bruce Willis... CONFIRMED

D

Dr Kain

Man, this movie can only be an improvement from the first one and that is not saying much. The toys they just unveiled fail to impress me, and it seems that all they needed to do was put a helmet on Cobra Commander and people are bowing down to him even though he is still the same worthless character we had in the first movie. That is Rex Lewis not Cobra Commander.

In fact, here is a comic I made a month ago that actually has a mention of this:

Hex601.jpg

Hex602.jpg

Hex603.jpg

Hex604.jpg

Hex605.jpg

Hex606.jpg

Hex607.jpg

Hex608.jpg

Hex609.jpg

Hex610.jpg

Hex611.jpg

Hex612.jpg

Hex613.jpg

Hex614.jpg

Hex615.jpg

Hex616.jpg

Hex617.jpg

Hex618.jpg

Hex619.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this movie can only be an improvement from the first one and that is not saying much. The toys they just unveiled fail to impress me, and it seems that all they needed to do was put a helmet on Cobra Commander and people are bowing down to him even though he is still the same worthless character we had in the first movie. That is Rex Lewis not Cobra Commander.

In fact, here is a comic I made a month ago that actually has a mention of this:
~

HAHAHAHA!! I'll admit, that's actually pretty funny, Doctor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kind of Beast mode
No Marlon? Aww man..that was the most serious I've ever seen him..and he bagged a sexy redhead. I wanted to see the continuation of that.

D

Dr Kain

No Marlon? Aww man..that was the most serious I've ever seen him..and he bagged a sexy redhead. I wanted to see the continuation of that.

A red head with no acting ability or personality.

John Chu says EVERYTHING we want to here:

Was that one of your first commands as director? "Cobra Commander has to look like Cobra Commander."
Yeah, definitely, no doubt. That and no lips on Snake Eyes. And no laser guns. And as much real, physical stunts as we can. I don't want to shoot on a green screen. Of course we had to do some green screen, but, for the most part, we got to shoot a lot of practical stunts.

This is gonna be good!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/13/jon-chu-gi-joe-retaliation_n_1274230.html?ref=tw