Welcome
Garo on 4kids would just be a blast.
Whenever you see blood, they can call it apple juice.

Ok, ok, CW will suit that. But not CWkids.

CW definately but umm i take back my previous comment because...

1. ABC Family, i was high i'm sorry there's no way they'd allow a show like Garo on their unless it's Halloween

2. MTV Why did i suggest this? they'd probably make it really terrible

either CW or even Syfy and possibly HBO could handle a Garo show the only question is would they censor Messiah?

next series Ryukendo, who would pick this up other than Disney? and would Disney want anything to do with another toku show?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Garo, on a children/family station? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Garo on 4kids would just be a blast.
Whenever you see blood, they can call it apple juice.

Ok, ok, CW will suit that. But not CWkids.

CW definately but umm i take back my previous comment because...

1. ABC Family, i was high i'm sorry there's no way they'd allow a show like Garo on their unless it's Halloween

2. MTV Why did i suggest this? they'd probably make it really terrible

either CW or even Syfy and possibly HBO could handle a Garo show the only question is would they censor Messiah?

next series Ryukendo, who would pick this up other than Disney? and would Disney want anything to do with another toku show?

No to the CW, but maybe on Syfy. Give or take.

If they did that, Syfy would make it's own knockoff of the show and probably call it Garoo, Golden Fang Knight.

That makes me think of Kouga just bursting into a room full of Syfy channel executives and killing them all in a fit of anger and sadistic pleasure.

I believe i also mentioned HBO picking up Garo, think about it they could get away with a hell of alot more than somewhere like Syfy. plus we'd get to see Messiah the way she was always intended to be.

Last edited: