DAIMON PAWNCH
The thing is with Garo, the Suit vs Hollow action is so simple, you could make it go with any plot.

I've actually been working on a small script dealing the monsters being related to their host's fear.

For Ultraman such as Tiga, Nexus, Mebius... how will they adapt that, even in Canada? Making it almost like Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad?

You have to realize that I joke about this stuff now and then in the forums.

For the Ultras...after Towards the Future/Great and Ultimate Hero/Powered, it just points out the West isn't ready for Ultras. However, if they did something like Nexus...it should be Next, Nexus Junis Red, Nexus Junis Blue, and Noa as an continuing evolution. As for Mebius, its gonna be trick because he's essentially what Gokaiger is to Sentai and Decade is to Kamen Rider. But, I do like the concept of Mebius taking a human form of a deceased individual, lots of stuff to play off of.

Dream idea...Will Smith portraying an Ultra and combining elements from both the Showa, Heisei, and Millenium eras.

As for Ryukendo, if you've seen this along with Tomica, its revealed to be the same continuity...so adapt it into a specialize operations unit and then swap out episodes like what VR Troopers did.:sweat:

Honestly, theres not much that would need to be changed in GARO to adapt it-plot or concept wise.

Man is latest in a family line of people who fights demons that forever try to inhabit the world.

....that's..pretty much it.

Horrors is the only WORD i would change-just because if said to quick, it does sound like "Whores"-but besides that its a pretty straight forward adaptation. The hardest part would be financing the action-since I'd say 90% of the action in GARO is out of suit...I mean they DID make six seasons of Highlander-which featured frantic swordplay, so who knows....

get a network like SyFy to back it, and you're good to go...

You have to realize that I joke about this stuff now and then in the forums.

For the Ultras...after Towards the Future/Great and Ultimate Hero/Powered, it just points out the West isn't ready for Ultras.

Dream idea...Will Smith portraying an Ultra and combining elements from both the Showa, Heisei, and Millenium eras.

Great was immensely popular, the lack of episodes beyond the 13 killed the supply and thus the demand. Powered only aired in Australia despite being American which is ironic.

If adaptation is taken loosely ,why not turn the Granzasers into the next MMPR. Teenagers of angst fighting evil in their cliques. Blue is nerds, Red is jocks, Black is loners, Yellow are Jersey Shore douches and so on to get the "Breakfast Club" effect.