Funny Things: A Comic Strip Biography of Charles M. Schulz Announced

Administrator
<p>Peanuts creator Charles Schulz just turned 100. We mean his bones did — he obviously didn’t live that long. But his creation will last forever — one of the greatest comic strips of all time, often cited as THE greatest. On the day of his centennial birthday, almost every single comic strip with a syndication deal expressed their love for him in the largest cooperative tribute the newspaper funnies have ever seen.</p>

♡♡♡♡♡♡
My sister is a Snoopy fan and I can see her liking this comic, She have quiet impressive collection of memorabilias of Charlie Brown and Snoopy.

Live free
Is Peanuts close to becoming Public domain or does his estate have more decades to cling to his works?

HD

Why don't there ever seem to be any grown-ups in Peanuts? I've always been interested in that. They are always told from the first-person point of view, and the conversations they have are hard to understand. Even though adults are sometimes shown in comics and cartoons, we never see their faces. We can only see their shadows or their legs and shoes.

Fantasy
As a child, I despised this cartoon because everyone, including the adults, sounded so stupid. They did a segment against reusable stainless steel Christmas trees, and I like trees and reforestation. Charlie Brown's support for the practice of felling pine trees infuriated me. I couldn't watch it because Lucy and the other kids were cruel to Charlie Brown. Peanuts, in my opinion, is an overrated comic strip that does not deserve to be considered one of the best in comic history. For whatever reason, I have no desire to read this comic strip.

It's art style is unique on its own but it does resembles Peanuts in a way. They make the adult characters short to make them fit inside the panels.

I will Punish you in the name of the Sun
As a child, I despised this cartoon because everyone, including the adults, sounded so stupid. They did a segment against reusable stainless steel Christmas trees, and I like trees and reforestation. Charlie Brown's support for the practice of felling pine trees infuriated me. I couldn't watch it because Lucy and the other kids were cruel to Charlie Brown. Peanuts, in my opinion, is an overrated comic strip that does not deserve to be considered one of the best in comic history. For whatever reason, I have no desire to read this comic strip.

TJN

In an old documentary, I seem to remember Charles M. Schulz saying that one simple reason why there are no adults is that there isn't room for them. Because there wasn't enough room, both the kids and the adults couldn't be in the same panel. So, there is no conspiracy. They are just young children who are the right height to fit into the comic panels. Since adults are tall, he is just trying to make his life easier.

This is a great way to honor the legend that is Charles M. Schulz. Because he left such an indelible mark, the Peanuts comic strip has been made into movies many times, even up to the present day. In the most recent episode of the TV show Survivor, there is a nod to the comic strip Peanuts.