Read my smart post
MC Hammer vs. Jay-Z

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekV_SETuTGw"]YouTube - MC Hammer - Better Run Run (Jay-Z Diss Track) Official Video[/ame]

Jay-Z would own this washed up one hit wonder

#MissionMiami
:laugh:

It's stupid. Why would Jay even bother responding to this bum? I know Hammer wouldn't mess with Nas.

boogie woogie feng shui
I don't get it. What prompted this? And what does an 80 year old evangelist in genie pants have to do with Hova or MMA fighters?

Eye See You
*Brock Lensar enters, beats the **** out of all Rap "beefs" and we all move on with our lives*

Music beefs are the most retarded thing I've ever heard of. It's all about the $$$, unfortunate morons actually fall into line and believe all of this bullshit.

Read my smart post
*Brock Lensar enters, beats the **** out of all Rap "beefs" and we all move on with our lives*

Music beefs are the most retarded thing I've ever heard of. It's all about the $$$, unfortunate morons actually fall into line and believe all of this bullshit.

Some are real, this one is obviously a publicity stunt. MC Hammer wants to revive whatever little career he's had and has decided to attack one of the best so people will notice him

Life is viewtiful
wait...is this still about the whole "Jay-Z being in the illuminati" bullshit?

boogie woogie feng shui
I thought that was Kanye, which is funny to me because that talkbox isn't even smart enough to spell "Illuminati."

#MissionMiami
This has to be a stunt. There is no way, Hammer is that stupid to take on a guy who was smart enough to use and invest his money wisely and is very relevant in more things than music.

Hammer is a joke. He isn't legit but he seemly won't quit.

Endorphin Machine
MC Hammer vs. Jay-Z

YouTube - MC Hammer - Better Run Run (Jay-Z Diss Track) Official Video

Jay-Z would own this washed up one hit wonder

Well it does seem pretty lame and try hard, but he does have a point in what hes saying with the illuminati stuff. Personally Jay-Z does have more skill in rapping but, Id rather vote for Hammer just because Jayis a scum bag + sore loser when Nas handed his own ass to him.

+ Those MMA fighters where terrible, knowing from having boxed my self and still doing my boxing routine, those guys are utter trash along with what Hammer was doing (though Id bet hed whip Jay's ass in a fist fight)