二番目の翻訳者
Also in live-action, none of the characters could ever super-deform or face-fault in a completely inappropriate manner.

Nice post!!
Yeah, those moments are cute in the manga and basically stupid-looking in the anime. They frequently use them when I'd much rather see them draw an actual expression on the characters.

(They also use them a bit more heavily than the manga, which is kinda baffling.)

HEROW
Always felt the FMA:B as faithful as it was to the manga was a bit lenient on a lot of details due to the reliance in the 1st anime version. They didn't expound too much on the importance of Hughes and even the girl turned chimera.

Plus the finale battle was so epic in the manga, even the simple hand-block of the "Father" to Ed's kick felt it wasn't that big of a deal in the anime.

Peek a Boo!
If they are planning to make an FMA live-action, then how will they adapt it? I mean, look at Death Note, what they did is they cut the movie series in three parts with the last film a L fan service.

If they are planning to make an FMA live-action, then how will they adapt it? I mean, look at Death Note, what they did is they cut the movie series in three parts with the last film a L fan service.

Better than what they did for Airbender.

Peek a Boo!
First it was Mario.

Mario = too realstic.
Street Fighter = Too much Guile, Ryu and Ken was on the sidelines.
Speed Racer = Even it is made by fanboys, I didn't feel the "Tatsunoko Spirit", plus, it is too colorful, IMO.
Dragonball = Goku is in high school, Chi Chi in some terms, felt like a... nevermind (Saw her pics on Maxim :p), the only redeeming factor? Roshi. Chow Yun Fat, FTW!

Planning to watch Astroboy for the lulz. :rofl: