Fruits Basket Prelude And Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry Coming To Crunchyroll

Staff member
Crunchyroll released Fruits Basket: Prelude, a prequel movie to the famous anime, last June in US theaters. If you missed it there, the film is coming to the streaming service very soon.
“Before there was Tohru and Kyo – there was Katsuya and Kyoko,” says Crunchyroll. “Discover the turbulent beginning of Tohru’s mom’s dark past, and the man who breathed new hope into her. Watch the evolution of their love story and the birth of the Honda family, as this chapter completes the full adaptation of the heartwarming Fruits Basket story.” Heartwarming up to a point, anyway. Don’t get too attached to Mom and Pop Honda — part of Tohru’s backstory is that her parents are dead.
On the same day, Crunchy will also be adding Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry to its library. This feature side story to the Fairy Tail series was released in theaters in 2017. The Dragon Cry referred to in the title is a magical staff with the power to destroy the world..and it’s been stolen, wouldn’t you know it. Natsu, Lucy...

Continue reading...

I never thought in my lifetime that Fruit's Basket will have a closure after it got canceled back in my younger games. The reboot is successful enough to have this movie.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Finally the ending of Fairy tail is finally animated. It took years of waiting.

I am not sure if I will enjoy the Fruits Basket movie because the family do not turn into animals anymore which is the point of the story. The curse is now gone because of Tohru.