Throwing Some Justice!
Fans who loved Stargate Atlantis, Jason Momoa(Ronon Dex)has been cast as Conan. Filming to begin in March.

jason-momoa-20050825-65366.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62581

It stinks.
I was susprised to find out he was a cast member of Baywatch. Seriously.

**** yes.

When I heard Jared Padalecki's name being thrown around... ugh. I really wanted Jason to get the role. He's much hotter. So much hotter. Oh, and better for the role too? :laugh:

It's kind of funny, because while I will admit he is super super hot, I never really been a fan of his. But I'm really excited about this for some reason. Yay for Jason!

Rider Faiz, which con was that taken at?

He's a SUPER nice guy.
meandjason2.jpg
That's right ladies...be jealous!

So what con did you go to see him at ?.. I keep hoping eccc will have more stargate guests :D Though they got some pretty fucking cool guests for this year though! I remember seeing you're pics of this & that guy before I was amazed at how he looks IRL you wouldn't even know its him hahah he really pulls a clark kent with those glasses!

I've always wondered about those things, do you go to them all the time, or would you say its worth the cash to go to one I think I recall seeing something like $500 for the event or some such

D'oh I'm going all OT

I'm sure he's a good guy, but... ugh....... he's pretty fucking far from what I would want out of an iconic Conan. Conan from the TV series was too ugly... and this guy... he's a bit too pretty, I think.