Friends of HJU...Here's Summer Anime that you're looking forward to! Check it out!

Read my smart post
What an awful way to go about choosing things. It must be nice not having to think for yourself.

How is that not thinking for myself? The only show that I feel has an interesting concept is No.6, so i'm going to watch it. None of the others good so i'm not going to watch them. I don't know if you life revolves around your computer but I don't feel like watching the first episode of 10 different shows. Anime's are hard to predict, so I let people who's job is to watch anime weed out the bad ones

Banned
How is that not thinking for myself? The only show that I feel has an interesting concept is No.6, so i'm going to watch it. None of the others good so i'm not going to watch them. I don't know if you life revolves around your computer but I don't feel like watching the first episode of 10 different shows. Anime's are hard to predict, so I let people who's job is to watch anime weed out the bad ones

You stated you wait for reviews about shows before watching. That means you listen to people. That means you don't judge for yourself. Hence not thinking for yourself.

If you, as you say Now, just don't want to watch them because they don't catch your eye.. That is very different than saying you will wait for good reviews before watching.

And "I let people who's job is to watch anime and weed...." All I have to say to that is this. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Anime watching job HAH.

Welcome
You stated you wait for reviews about shows before watching. That means you listen to people. That means you don't judge for yourself. Hence not thinking for yourself.

If you, as you say Now, just don't want to watch them because they don't catch your eye.. That is very different than saying you will wait for good reviews before watching.

And "I let people who's job is to watch anime and weed...." All I have to say to that is this. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Anime watching job HAH.

At first, I was like "Well, both of them have a point..."..........until Kingranger posted this.

Read my smart post

Read my second post...

I don't feel like watching the first episode of all of these shows, just the ones I think have an interesting concept. Then, if reviews for one show is really good i'll try it out for myself

And my third post...

The only show that I feel has an interesting concept is No.6, so i'm going to watch it. None of the others good so i'm not going to watch them...Anime's are hard to predict, so I let people who's job is to watch anime weed out the bad ones

Where in my second post did I say I only watch things that get good reviews? Oh yeah...I didn't

Banned
Read my second post...

And my third post...

Where in my second post did I say I only watch things that get good reviews? Oh yeah...I didn't

Well yea, I have a life. I don't feel like watching the first episode of all of these shows, just the ones I think have an interesting concept. Then, if reviews for one show is really good i'll try it out for myself

Anyway. My original point stands. If you watch things that don't look good to you, and then ONLY watch them if they get good reviews from "people who's job it is to watch anime" then yeah.. The point of you not thinking for yourself stands. Anyway have fun.:anime:

Read my smart post
Anyway. My original point stands. If you watch things that don't look good to you, and then ONLY watch them if they get good reviews from "people who's job it is to watch anime" then yeah.. The point of you not thinking for yourself stands. Anyway have fun.:anime:

Again...read the second post. It comes down to time management, I don't have time to spend hours watching shows that might be good.

but if any of the others get good reviews I will give them a try too

See the words "give them a try", that means I will watch them if multiple reviewers all say the same anime is great, but ultimately the decision is mine. So I use the reviewers as "time savers" if you want to simplify it, because spending hours watching anime's that might be good is not a priority in my life

正義の味方
They're doing Blade? Nice. Hope it's as good as the X-Men anime.

Some kind of Beast mode
Blood C-? I feel as if it has to do with Blood +..

Blade? Holy **** is that unexpected...nice to see they're adding some Black heroes to the mix! His own Anime at that! But wow..you would think Spider-Man would come next..shoot Fantastic Four even.

PARTY HARD
Hm....IdolM@ster's getting an anime....It's about time, I guess, though i don't really follow the games.

But, really? Fullmetal Alchemist?...SORT OF interested.