Friends of HJU...Here's Summer Anime that you're looking forward to! Check it out!

a friend of justice
I'm definitely interested in No. 6, Blood-C, and Dantalian no Shoka. A few others look promising as well. Hopefully, it'll be a good season!

Read my smart post
No.6 is the only one I might check out, but if any of the others get good reviews I will give them a try too

Banned
No.6 is the only one I might check out, but if any of the others get good reviews I will give them a try too

You wait for reviews to determine what you watch? And other than Baka to test season 2, all that stuff looks like crap. The current season is great with Deadman, C the money, Xros wars, denpa and others. Summer season looks like ****.

The new Tendou Souji
Dantalian no Shoka
Sacred Seven
and maybe, Kami-sama no Memo-chou.

I'll check out.

Raxbait: Hip
There's like, only 3 things I wanna see and those are movies.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Blood-C?

ANOTHER anime show based off of Blood The Last Vampire? Wasn't Blood+ enough? No hate to Blood+, I liked that show........but I think there isn't anymore "altenate post-Last Vampire" storylines you can create into a show that was as good as Blood+

Read my smart post
You wait for reviews to determine what you watch? And other than Baka to test season 2, all that stuff looks like crap. The current season is great with Deadman, C the money, Xros wars, denpa and others. Summer season looks like ****.

Well yea, I have a life. I don't feel like watching the first episode of all of these shows, just the ones I think have an interesting concept. Then, if reviews for one show is really good i'll try it out for myself

Banned
Well yea, I have a life. I don't feel like watching the first episode of all of these shows, just the ones I think have an interesting concept. Then, if reviews for one show is really good i'll try it out for myself

What an awful way to go about choosing things. It must be nice not having to think for yourself.