Free League Announces Death In Space

Staff member
We summarized Free League’s 2022 release list earlier this year, but mentioned there were probably a few unannounced surprises waiting. Here’s one of ’em: newly announced this week, it’s a brand-new tabletop game, not based on any previous game or property: DEATH IN SPACE.
Designed by the team at Stockholm Kartell, Death In Space is a sci-fi adventure that takes place in a universe without an Earth — because it was destroyed. Only you and the crew of your ship survived (as far as you know), and your goal is to find a home somewhere else. But where? Space is big, they say.
The bad news is, with the collapse of Earth went the frontier system that supported all the colonies across the galaxy. However, this DOES mean that stuff is free for the taking. Gather materials to improve your ship and aid your chances of survival.
Here’s the wild part: if you can’t...

Continue reading...

Titty
The plot of this game made me lose confidence of the Real life Space Station Jeff Bezos is trying to build.

The Kung Fu Irish Princess
Free League, you've done it again, making my wishes come true. I adore how Free League is putting out all of these excellent indie games and bringing these incredible authors to a wider audience!