Frank Grillo and Dolph Lundgren set sail in OPERATION SEAWOLF

Filmmaker Steven Luke (WAR PIGS) is one of many creatives working in the realm of DTV. He has learned two valuable lessons about how to get noticed in the glut of low-budget titles that appear consistently throughout the year though. The first is to use recognizable, yet reliable, actors that can draw attention when placed on a cover. The second is to have a niche that appeals to a dedicated fanbase. What is that for Luke? Historical war dramas (with a bit of action sprinkled in) like his latest: the World War Two naval battle film OPERATION SEAWOLF, featuring Dolph Lundgren (CREED 2), Frank Grillo (COPSHOP), and Hiram A. Murray (THE TERMINAL LIST) in prominent roles.

Take a look at the trailer:

Here is the official synopsis:
“In the last days of WWII, Germany, desperate for any last grasp to defeat the allied powers, looked to their last remaining weapons and soldiers. The German Navy and the last remaining U-Boats formed together for one last mission to attack the...

Continue reading...

Even while I am all for diversity, I cannot support the fact that this is historical revisionism.
A film set during World War II in which the main character is a Nazi?
During World War II, I don't recall there being any African Americans serving in the United States Navy.

Those are the fakest German accents that I had ever heard. Is Dolph Lundgren going through some financial woes that he accepted a project like this. I guess it pays the bills.

6th Ranger
Hessler, the German tank commander, called out his tank platoon commanders as being boys, and they performed the panzer marching song with marching boots. C'mon copying that awful movie, The Battle of the Bulge, where they did that! Really? The actors are great, but isn't there a better option?