I'm looking for Switches 6, 9, 11, 14 - 17, 23 - 29, and 32 - 40.

Also would like Billy the Rod with Switch 10, HeeHack Gun with Switch 20, NS Magphone with Switches 30 & 31, and the Barizun Sword.

Also, an Astro Switch Kaban or the Aluminum Switch Case or pre-order for the Switch Rack, Zodiarts Switch, Horoscopes Switch pre-order, Clear Drill, Rocket States (S-1) and a Drill States (S-3) would be nice too.

I'd appreciate a discount of some sort since I'd like these in bundles if possible, but whatever's good. I live in Canada.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Budou though
contact 1 of the 3 middlemen to pre order your switch rack and horoscopes switch. also, be ready to pay A LOT for all those switches

K

KamenRiderBritannia

why not just go on ebay for the switches. theyre relatively cheap

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Great advice. This commerce board might as well not exist!

actually yes, it was great advice. its the easiest way to get those items in question right now, as they are still available in stores, so theyre easy for people to get hold of and put them on ebay.

the main purpose of the commerce section is to get hold of things that are hard to get (like things that are out of print, but someone is willing to sell). Or for you to sell something like that instead of buy it. this is also the main function of ebay so some collectors, however on here you can actually make requests, and may find someone contacting you to sell you what youve asked for. Ebay cant do this

so yes, that was very, very great advice. you're welcome!!!

Great advice. This commerce board might as well not exist!

This thread might as well not exist.

Think about it...

Your asking for a bunch of switches widely available on ebay, which I'm sure you already know.

THEN you expect a discount when buying in bulk and you don't even state a price you're willing to pay.

Way to convince people to sell their collections bro, hey sell me all your stuff cheap. Makes tons of sense... :eyebrow:

actually yes, it was great advice. its the easiest way to get those items in question right now, as they are still available in stores, so theyre easy for people to get hold of and put them on ebay.

the main purpose of the commerce section is to get hold of things that are hard to get (like things that are out of print, but someone is willing to sell). Or for you to sell something like that instead of buy it. this is also the main function of ebay so some collectors, however on here you can actually make requests, and may find someone contacting you to sell you what youve asked for. Ebay cant do this

so yes, that was very, very great advice. you're welcome!!!

I wouldn't say the commerce planet to sell stuff that is hard to get. It's just to sell things you don't want anymore and you want money for, but usually toy related. But not necessarily rare things you can't find anymore.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

I wouldn't say the commerce planet to sell stuff that is hard to get. It's just to sell things you don't want anymore and you want money for, but usually toy related. But not necessarily rare things you can't find anymore.

well its probably one of the best places to find such stuff