Ever since they're introduction at the tail end of Kamen Rider W's run, I've been waiting for Foundation X to become a major force in the Rider universe. Ever since then, their only major actions have been in Movie War MEGAMAX. Other than that, the TV shows have only paid lip service to the organization, if not mostly ignored their existence. And I'm kind of disappointed in that.

For the Neo Heisei Era, Foundation X is an extremely unique evil organization. Their professional, unified, organized and function on a broad scope, differentiating them from the backstabbing Greeed, the seemingly rampaging Phantoms and the small scale Horoscopes and Museum. Their being wasted as background boogeymen for the main villains. They desperately need to come out of the shadows and become a major threat to the Riders.

I feel like that Foundation X only will get an active role and have more of its leadership and such revealed in the movie or series where they're finally destroyed. Now, I think Fourze would have been too soon for that, if they're supposed to tie multiple series together, but I hope this happens in the series after Wizard, since it's also a nice round 5th series number.

They can hopefully have another Megamax-like appearance in the next Movie Wars and an actual resolution in the next show or one of its movies, but that's just what I think they should do, who knows what Toei will end up doing...

Last edited:
Aronbafon
I think at most they should get a W role in Wizard tops.

Like; Well we decided to spend some time on supporting whatever "Wiseman or whoever comes around" spoke about to gain some understanding of magic.

I think at most they should get a W role in Wizard tops.

I'll be surprised if they even get a cameo in Wizard. Really...

-Main producer and writers haven't worked in anything related to Foundation X.

-Wizard's set up seems problematic for Foundation X. So far, there doesn't seem to be much space for an organization to attempt to transform the Phantoms into weapons without it becoming a big plot point.

I can only see them appearing in something Wizard related if they're important in the next Movie Wars again.

"Training."
Wizard would technically be the fifth Neo Heisei Rider if you count Decade...since you know he is part of the Movie War series and also, in a way, started the number gimmick.

Anyway...

Foundation X could capture Wajima and force him to make real or corrupted Wizard Rings for them or try to assassinate Haruto and take his Wizard Rings or manipulate the Phantoms to do their will. Heck they can make fake Greeds, Horoscopes and Dopants so I'm sure they can make fake Phantoms.

Also -if they follow their tradition - the villain for the Movie War will be a mix of Wizard Rings and Astro Switches. So how about Haruto's Elemental/Style Change Rings are taken and combined with stolen Astro Switches? With none of his basic Wizard Rings available this will allow for the blatant and required advertisement for Wizard's mid-series upgrade or movie exclusive Style in the final battle!

*explosion*
Foundation X is building up to a big climax either in the fifth or 10th Rider of the new Heisei decade (W and after). It's obvious that they are supposed to lay low and be a mysterious organization that threatens every post-W rider, they're not going to interrupt the actual villains of the actual show.

Heroes are forever
My dream is for this era (T.N.D.) to go for that full decade, or at least until seven, and the number gimmick end there. Foundation X ends at the same time this does.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I don't think they're necessarily planning anything significant for them, and it's just a convenient plot point that they can bring up whenever they need a villain for something. If it would contradict Wizard's universe and whatnot, they could just skip over it like OOO did and just tie it together once again in the next series if it's useful for them. There are other ways to connect the series together without using Foundation X.

Plus with all the unresolved things in Fourze, we might not even need Foundation X for this winter. And hell, the main villains in Fourze's summer movie were the Space Iron Men.

Of course, they could make it a big deal and try to save it for something significant. But I don't think they'll have a significant impact on Wizard. Like Neon said, how would a bunch of weapons investors invest in creatures created by hope and despair? I think they are cool, but I definitely don't feel the need to see them everywhere.

Nice post!!
-Main producer and writers haven't worked in anything related to Foundation X.

That said, Foundation X are thought to be Tsukada's baby, and one of Utsunomiya's early jobs was assistant producing Magiranger under Tsukada. I could see him being more willing to work with Foundation X than, say, Takebe and Kobayashi, who've never really had anything to do with Tsukada.

He created it. But I thought the fact that he had the OOO medals with Foundation X in W at least suggested that he wanted other creators to use them.