レイモン (雷蒙)
fortunearterial.png
An anime adaptation produced by Zexcs and Feel will begin airing in Japan in October 8, 2010. Fortune Arterial's story revolves around the male protagonist Kohei Hasekura, who transfers into a prestigious public school in the style of an English six-year school encompassing junior-high and high school students. The school, named Shuchikan Academy, is on an island named Tamatsu Island off-shore from mainland Japan, and the only way to get there is by boat. Soon after transferring, he discovers that one of the student in the class next door to his, Erika Sendo, is in fact a type of vampire.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ValkOxtIEN0"]Promo[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkHLgwckx0"]Preview[/ame]

Links
Wikipedia - Fortune Artieral: Akai Yakusoku
Official Website - FORTUNE ARTERIAL 赤い約束

I see it's up on Tokyo Toshokan. Now I have this and Sora no Otoshimono Forte to watch, and hopefully Index as well.

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Not a bad start, mostly scene-setting. The scenes look pretty sweet. The OP and ED are also nice, and Kanade's made the strongest impression on me thus far, though seeing the world expanded in the episodes to come should be interesting. Lots of exposition to get out of the way this week, but it's a necessity sometimes.

Banned
Damn it! I can't wait to watch it coming tonight!

They tend to be looking better in HDTV. It always does.

レイモン (雷蒙)
fortunearterial.jpg

This part surprise me that a vampire bitten a girl in a church out of nowhere when Kohei arrived.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Find the first episode pretty alright...except maybe a bit thin on the interactions.

I wasn't expecting him to find out about vampires right off the bat like that. I also felt bad for Erika getting stood up because of it. I wonder what she wanted to tell him anyway.