Another year and another season of Power Rangers is upon us. This year the Overdrive Rangers take up the mantle previously worn by their Japanese counter-parts, the Boukengers to face their own menace.

And you better be there when the first blaster bolts begin to fly.

The count is down to mere hours before it starts and until then, forum member Masked_Rider_Aftershock has dug up from his archives a very unexpected treat.

FOREVER RED… UNCUT!!!

Yeah, you heard me….

[More....]

Wow, they cut so much Bulk and Skull banter. Tommy's "The Boss", it seems? I liked the extra scene of Alyssa beating Max and Danny's asses again.

For The Greater Justice...
It was cool to see the snipped stuff. I gonna check out his 2nd video when I get home this morning.

I'm pleased to announce that this is only the first part of the project. I have literally thousands of videos with this footage on it. Once I release the basic cut, I'll be posting a few 15 minuite "Behind the Scenes" of Forever Red, a blooper reel and I hope to go back and properally finish up Forever Red Uncut with music and such. I will also be releasing a Reinforcements from the Future uncut eddition, and a The Masters Last Stand uncut video.

~MR-Aftershock

I'm pleased to announce that this is only the first part of the project. I have literally thousands of videos with this footage on it. Once I release the basic cut, I'll be posting a few 15 minuite "Behind the Scenes" of Forever Red, a blooper reel and I hope to go back and properally finish up Forever Red Uncut with music and such. I will also be releasing a Reinforcements from the Future uncut eddition, and a The Masters Last Stand uncut video.

~MR-Aftershock

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: