Forever Red UNCUT: “Hey, I’m the one that destroyed Zordon!â€

Those of us that made it to the now legendary Power Morphicon and sat in on the Forever Red panel (which I assure you… they’re coming, Mike just needs to finish out the ACen Trilogy, so hang tight!), you might remember Daniel Southworth (aka Eric Meyers the Quantum Ranger) telling a story of some of the takes that didn’t quite make it into the final cut of Forever Red. One of them being at the end where we know Andros as saying, “I saved TWO worlds! What about that?!†Southworth let us know the original line and it was, “Hey, I’m the one that destroyed Zordon!†And now thanks to forum’s member, Kamen Rider Aftershock… you get to see it here, first. May the Power Protect You.

[More...]

Funny, I just remembered I had that downloaded and placed onto CD but never watched it until now. Weren't those generals the old Beetleborg costumes?

In Justice, We Trust!
Funny, I just remembered I had that downloaded and placed onto CD but never watched it until now. Weren't those generals the old Beetleborg costumes?

Oddly enough, yeah they were.

Its funny, cause I doubt that "i'm the one that destroyed Zordon" Is hardly anything to brag about

Like a passing wind...
Poor TJ. Getting ingnored by his fellow red while telling his pizza story.

Last edited:
Super Moderator
Wouldn't that have been kinda sick, sadistic, and out of character coming from Andros? Since Zordon was not only a good guy and mentor figure to all the Rangers up to that point, but also Andros only destroyed him because he HAD to. That's not really something he would just be casual, joking, or boasting about.

It's Judgement Time!
Wouldn't that have been kinda sick, sadistic, and out of character coming from Andros? Since Zordon was not only a good guy and mentor figure to all the Rangers up to that point, but also Andros only destroyed him because he HAD to. That's not really something he would just be casual, joking, or boasting about.

which is exactly why it was changed and not in the actual episode. :laugh:

Well had the inflection been delivered diffrently it could go to meaning he's the greatest Red ranger because of all he had to sacrifice. Andros watched his world Die around him. spent 2 years alone in space had to freeze his best friend, kill his sister and then Kill the ultimate good in The PR universe. sounds like greatest Red ranger material to me. but yeah the delivery was all wrong.