Life is showtime
As I have had no luck on Rangerboard with this item, I shall try my home instead. ^^

As title says, I have a Kamen Rider Zabee helmet. I bought it off a friend, so I am not sure what it is made of, but I have to say this, it is THE sturdiest helmet I have ever come across. Very well made, detailed greatly, and there is a huge amount of padding inside with still a lot of room to fit your head in. I have what I'd say a medium size head for my age and build (20, medium build, 6 foot in height) and there is still a bit more room in the helmet. Of course it would look big if you put it on, it goes with a costume that has huge padded armour. Please also note the helmet has two slight paint scratches (where the paint has been scratched OFF, not scratched with seperate paint), this happened during transit to myself. I assure you, this helmet has been properly looked after. As you can see from the pictures, the helmet is kept together by three magnets. These magnets are VERY powerful, shaking your head or getting knocked into will not cause the helmet to fall off. I have worn this helmet once to test the size of it, and the power of the magnets.

Reason I'm selling is to raise funds for a new iPod. I have inclosed four pictures.

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

The red circle in this picture shows you the space where you see from

helmut1.jpg

Payment Details: I only accept Paypal and the prices are £120 shipped in the UK, £140 shipped International. I am based in the UK. Any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. I will not accept haggles or bids, the price you see, is the price it is for. If this goes within 7 days of being put up, I'll throw in a free loose Zabee Zecter!!!

Many Thanks

temptations >.<
if only my bank account could afford it
anyways
good luck with the sale man, :sweat:if I had the funds id buy but im gonan be drained of money for the next few months